Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Water damage and flooding doesn't wait until business hours to affect your home or business, and SERVPRO doesn't wait until business hours to address any of your restoration needs. SERVPRO of Norridge/Harwood Heights is proud to be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including any holidays. We understand not only the stress of water damage and floods, but also the speed in which water damage can affect your home or business. When you experience a water event, please do not hesitate to call at any time, because SERVPRO of Norridge/Harwood Heights is always ready to help restore your home or business.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (708) 453-3655
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Norridge / Harwood Heights arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.